I'll have to double check, Larry, but it seems that when I look at the Independence Pro folder it read (in Windows) 69 point something GB, so pretty close to 70 GB.

Also, if you want to install on a second machine, just copy the downloaded Independence content over to the other machine, then run the installer and select the 3rd option (which is the content is already on your hard drive).

Also, it looks like you can only authorize Spectralayers on one machine.

I'm also having problems getting SoundForge Pro to run on my Windows 7 machine, but I suspect it's getting confused initializing the sound cards, so I'll do some more troubleshooting (removing the FastTrack Pro and letting it find the built-in sound, then adding FastTrack Pro back in after configuring for the internal card).

Otherwise, everything does seem to work, but I need to learn it. And I need to see if I can specify multiple VST folders, or if I have to move everything to my standard location. I'll report back on that.

One thing I did do was move all the downloaded EXE's to my second machine and installed using them (rather than starting with the program downloader) and everything installed just fine, so I didn't have to wait for that 30GB to download again.

John

Laptop-HP Omen I7 Win11Pro 32GB 2x2TB, 1x4TB SSD
Desktop-ASUS-I7 Win10Pro 32GB 2x1.5TB, 2x2TB, 1x4TB SATA

BB2024/UMC404HD/Casios/Cakewalk/Reaper/Studio One/MixBus/Notion/Finale/Dorico/Noteworthy/NI/Halion/IK

http://www.sus4chord.com