If you want the new RealTracks, you need to either upgrade your UltraPlusPak (which has "everything" up through 2017, minus possibly some add-ons along the way that you didn't previously get, as well as some bonus packs if you didn't order them) using the PlusPak (which gives you everything new in BIAB, although you have to buy the additional bonus material if you want that), or the UltraPak (which gives you "everything" on an external USB drive (much like your original 2017 UltraPlusPak.

If you ordered the MegaPak, you would only get the new BIAB and RealBand programs, but none of the new RealTracks or RealDrums content (and the limited number of RealTracks/RealDrums that come with the MegaPak, you already have with your 2017 UltraPlusPak).

My recommendation, if you have the 2017 UltraPlusPak and you want the new RealTracks (and why would you not), then either upgrade with the PlusPak (which will come on a DVD with just the new material) or the UltraPak (which will come on an external USB). The difference in price is really the price of the external USB drive.

Just note that if you order the 2018 PlusPak and you ever have to re-install BIAB, you would need to first re-install BIAB 2017 UltraPlusPak, and then install the 2018 PlusPak over that to bring you back up to date.

John

Laptop-HP Omen I7 Win11Pro 32GB 2x2TB, 1x4TB SSD
Desktop-ASUS-I7 Win10Pro 32GB 2x1.5TB, 2x2TB, 1x4TB SATA

BB2024/UMC404HD/Casios/Cakewalk/Reaper/Studio One/MixBus/Notion/Finale/Dorico/Noteworthy/NI/Halion/IK

http://www.sus4chord.com