Originally Posted By: CoolBreeze
Yeah, it was a little confusing, but obviously I was referring to the toolkits(Borland back then). Seems like I did check out BB in the early days, but don't remember really using it. You were able to deduce that much from it, and VT was right about the frustration part.

I don't care how "popular" FL Studio is, it's not in my studio. I'm afraid we are back to square one, so spare me the excuses about it not being multi-threaded.

Why isn't it not updated then? How many more excuses are you going to dream up? Java is still slow, and yet you still see people praising it.

You can forget about trying to play me stupid, because while the rest of the world has moved on to 64 bits and hyper-threading, you just trying to drag me back to the stone ages with you.

It's a no-brainer, if you running old technology, then chances are very high that you'll have problems with newer technology. You want me to believe in magic, and I do believe in the work that has been done with BB & RB, but as time marches on so do the Windows updates.

This has already been discussed numerous times on this message board. You already know the deal. Enough with the excuses already, why some of you keep claiming they don't need to update the code is beyond me.

The program has been feature complete years ago, but go on and keep dreaming up more features to cram into 32 bits, all while telling me everything is going to be fine. Yes they worked the heck out of them 32 bits, but my goodness where does it end?

Again, absolutely awesome work, so I'm not complaining. PG Music has been doing and is doing a wonderful job. Just don't act like there aren't skeletons lurking in it.

What am I suppose be all giddy because they keep adding new features, yet I can only apply four beats per measure, unless I work around "cells." I'm a musician, not an accountant using a spreadsheet.

I could go on, but I'd rather not do it here, because I don't want people to get the wrong idea.

I got this quote from a Java source, but it still applies here.
"If your language allows to draw piexel on screen then it is 100% possible to create a gui framework based on it which will mimic Windows form controls looks & feel precisely"

Keyword highlighted. We shouldn't have this conversation here, and I'll leave it at that. Have a good day!
You're all over the place and it's safe to say you're not a programmer because very little of what you're saying makes any sense. You're just throwing around a lot of terms and trying to blame a programming language, when in fact the language has absolutely nothing to do with it. BIAB has plenty of issues but switching to a different programming language will solve none of them, it will just create more bugs trying to port it.