Originally Posted By: tommyad
The acoustic choice is the perfect real track for this. It's a great write with a superb melody and an outstanding vocal. I admire your artistry. Your mixes are catching up to your performances. Always an enjoyable listen. I am a huge fan. Tom
Thank you Tom. Yes I have been working very hard for at least the last two years to improve my mixes. And I now feel like I'm at a place where I can ease my foot off of the gas pedal a bit and that the worst of the learning curve is behind me.

Originally Posted By: Deryk - PG Music
Wow - you did a fantastic job on this! It sounds very emotional and sincere. It's all around just a well written, and very pretty tune. The additional cello really took it over the edge. And as Tommy said as well - your vocals on this are outstanding.

You should be proud of this one - thanks so much for sharing smile
Thank you very much Deryk.

Originally Posted By: floyd jane
A terrific write, Lawrence.

Beautiful performance. Your vocals are always amazing. Nice mix.

(glad to see the acoustic guitars being expanded...)

Nice! Great listen.

fj
Thank you Floyd. I really like some of the new acoustic guitars! Being a songwriter that almost always starts on guitar it's very nice to get some new grooves. I've already begun to rework an old BIAB song with new 2018 BIAB instruments. So satisfying when you find the right guitar!

Originally Posted By: Scott C
Beauty Lawrence. What an excellent vocal and lyric. Love this acoustics. Well done
Scott, thank you very much.

Originally Posted By: ROG
Hi Lawrence.

What a fabulous RT that acoustic guitar is!

Loved the song. Perfect backing track, lovely arrangement and superb vocal delivery.

Excellent all round.

Cheers, ROG.
Thank you ROG, yes I'm digging the new stuff.

Originally Posted By: PeterF
Lawrence

A beautiful track - lovely vocal and melody - sounds superb.

Peter
Thank you so much Peter.

Originally Posted By: Greg Johnson
Absolutely beautiful!!! Amazing write and everything (vocal, mix, arrangement) was done to perfection. AWESOME!!! Take care. Greg
Greg thank you again for the kind words.