Hi Lucm,

I am a guitarist who has collaborated with many other musicians, some here, and many outside of the PGMusic world.

To find a guitarist to help you just post a message on any forums that you are on. I'm sure you will get a hit or two and many will work for nothing more than the recognition that they played the part.

If you have a part that you want a guitarist to play post that with the request. If it is not possible to play what you have on a guitar they will let you know, of course that applies to specific chord voicings and harmonies.

When I work with others I let them know up front that it is their song, not mine, and they have the final say. I have no problem with them saying this isn't what they want. When collaborating one can not have an ego problem. I done stuff that others have loved and I have done stuff that others have hated. If you have thin skin then don't collaborate.

Good luck and I hope this helps.

I want my last spoken words to be "I hid a million dollars under the........................"

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware