I installed BIAB 2018 on my Dell computer running windows 10 and have some issues. When I start BIAB I get a popup window at the bottom right that says "Windows Audio Session Error: Could not select the default input device. The error number is -9985". Never saw this with BIAB 2017. When I load an existing song that worked on 2017 when I play it there is a delay in the display changing chords and they are not in sync with the audio. On a fast song it is about 2 beats delayed and on a slow waltz it is about 1 beat late.

Another more serious problem is after I install the program I can run it and close it and start it up again without any problem but if I shut the computer down and start it up again then I can't run BIAB again without re-installing it. I get an error that says "bbw.exe - Bad Image, ****.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error", *** is the full file path and it repeats this error for 3 different .dlls I have re-installed the program and installed the updates 3 times with the same result each time.

Anyone else run into these problems?

Last edited by 16inchviola; 12/21/17 06:24 PM.