Hi Folks and thanks for coming back to me on this one so fast. Hope you've all had an awesome and relaxing Christmas Day.

@Kev T:
Originally Posted By: Kev T

Open your saved BIAB track in Realband...

I have no idea what "RealBand" is or whether I have it as a part of my BIAB on the MAC. Had a brief look about but couldn't work out how to get it running, so put the idea on the back burner for now. Sounds like a really nice way to get the stuff mixed but I'm going to need to wait for someone to tell me how to get RB running.. laugh

Originally Posted By: Charlie Fogle

Open Bar Settings at Bar five using F5.
Mute the 1515 RT
Click Ok
This plays the 4 bar intro and then mutes the soloist from bar five forward.
If you want to use the soloist again, simply hit F5 at the bar you want the soloist to begin playing and unmute. You can mute and unmute as many times as you wish.

This is brilliant - thank you so much, Charlie. I now have an intro of 4 bars which sounds reasonably like it was meant to be there.

@MusicStudent - This advice from you all is opening my eyes to just how powerful BIAB actually has become. I just inserted an intro as well as a test and it sounded great.

Now... on to my next (related) question. Most songs have little "noodles" from the electric lead guitar or other solo instrument at the end of some of the lines of the song.... How would you guys select to insert those and which sounds would you choose for that?

As always - thank you SO much for the help.

Cheers
Chris

iMAC 27 - Twin screen
BiaB 2017 Pro