Quote:
There is some different Kontakt library that works just fine, others does not work at all

Another thing to consider is that Kontakt Libraries are not like general MIDI libraries and so the notes sent to it don't do the same thing as they would going to a GM library. For example, a Kontakt library may only respond to one octave of notes and other octaves may be used for key switches, for example.

So, you have to be very careful to send the library what it expects. If your Chris Hein library only works on channel 1, then just make sure that the track is set to channel 1. Sometimes you have to actually completely rechannel the track to accomplish that (just setting the track to channel 1 doesn't change existing data on the track, which may be, say, channel 3). You can rechannel the track to get everything on channel 1.

Also, if you have multiples that want to go to channel 1, make sure all of those tracks are defined to send to separate instances of the VSTi (Kontakt, for example) on different ports so they don't step on each other.

I'm sure you probably know all this, but it may also help others.

John

Laptop-HP Omen I7 Win11Pro 32GB 2x2TB, 1x4TB SSD
Desktop-ASUS-I7 Win10Pro 32GB 2x1.5TB, 2x2TB, 1x4TB SATA

BB2024/UMC404HD/Casios/Cakewalk/Reaper/Studio One/MixBus/Notion/Finale/Dorico/Noteworthy/NI/Halion/IK

http://www.sus4chord.com