Yep

Just download the new zips (most stuff was updated at a minimum to add new authorization scheme), keep that SINGLE code you got in the email (I keep that kind of stuff in about half-a dozen places - shared on all my PCS, in backups, in off site storage ,,...LOL)

There is no compelling reason to reinstall under new system unless you want to, just to get it out of the way or because their claimed stability fixes in most of the newer .dlls (components) M1, Waveststation, etc. I so so called because i've had zero stability issues and I hate fixes to SW that "ain't broke" - grin so....)

MY only concern with new registration system is if it limits "counts" of installs. I have it on TWO PC"s (laptop and desktop but DESKTOP has it installed, in this case, under three OS's (Win XP, 7, and 10) under old registration it just keeps spitting new auth. codes no issues to my name and email, not sure what will happen now.

Yes, I could JUST install on Desktop Win 10 and see if it will also allow at least one more on laptop but that is TBD.

I probably should test before User Net goes bye bye so I can re-install and re-register there with the, now, older versions.

Win10Pro,i9,64GB,2TBSSD+20TBHDDs,1080TI,BIAB'24,Scarlett18i8,Montage7,Fusion 8HD,QS8,Integra7,XV5080,QSR,SC-8850,SPLAT,FL21&others,Komp.14,IK suite&others, just a guitar player-AXE FX III &FM9T, FishmanTP, MIDIGuitar2, GK2/3'sw/GI20