Originally Posted By: Trygve Larsen
Yes, jford, aware of most of it, but that part;

"Also, if you have multiples that want to go to channel 1, make sure all of those tracks are defined to send to separate instances of the VSTi (Kontakt, for example) on different ports so they don't step on each other."

I have never had to mind before. But since I now work with remixing bigger midi files from Classical Music, I certainly have to learn how to do that... Thank's a lot for ur always helpful advises... wink

I just started to scratch the surface of RB, so I guess I will soon be back here with other questions...

Trygve, Chris Hein's harmonica can be set to any MIDI channel, not just channel 1, as previously indicated.

Are you working with a 64 bit Kontakt via j-bridge? If so, FWIW, I have found the j-bridge does not work correctly for every program. Note that this is using 32 bit VSTis in a 64 bit environment.

If you are working with large MIDI arrangements you will be much happier, IMHO, using a 64 bit system and DAW. YMMV.

I want my last spoken words to be "I hid a million dollars under the........................"

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware