While the above works, what you'll get is your click click count in, and then 3-beats of silence before you hear the fill on beat 4.

So another thing you can try. If you turn off the count-in (which unfortunately is still a global, not song specific setting - maybe one day), then use the first two bars of your song to be a new count in and your song will start on bar 3 (and as Matt said, make bar three the first bar of the chorus).

Then in bars 1 and 2, mute all the instruments except the drums (you can use the F5 key to do that). For bar 1, enter "| C.. C.. |" and in bar 2 enter "| C..,C.. C..,C.d |". Then unmute all the instruments in bar 3 using F5. Basically, it's just playing drum shots on beats 1 and 3 of the first bar, then drum shots on beats 1, 2, and 3 of the second bar with a drum fill on beat 4.

That should give you your click in, with the drum fill on beat 4. I'm not at my music machine right now to actually try it, but I believe this should work.

Don't forget to turn count-in back on for your next song.

John

Laptop-HP Omen I7 Win11Pro 32GB 2x2TB, 1x4TB SSD
Desktop-ASUS-I7 Win10Pro 32GB 2x1.5TB, 2x2TB, 1x4TB SATA

BB2024/UMC404HD/Casios/Cakewalk/Reaper/Studio One/MixBus/Notion/Finale/Dorico/Noteworthy/NI/Halion/IK

http://www.sus4chord.com