I just got my 2018 upgrade for Christmas and got everything installed, issues sorted and tonight spent about an hour listening to demos of a few of the new styles and RealTracks.

And I am just blown away at how good the new stuff is! Just based on what I previewed tonight and the inspiration this new music provided, I could sit down and write an album's worth of new songs!

So, don't miss the great pricing deals and buy at least the UltraPAK so you get this treasure chest of RealTracks. I'd also recommend the 49-PAK and XTRA Styles PAK 4 too!

HUGE THANK YOU to PG Music for this amazing software and this incredible upgrade. I don't care much about new features but I am certainly thrilled with the new RealTracks and styles!

FYI, I am not affiliated with PG Music in any way and usually I'd be here grumbling about some quirk or oddity with the software. But, with the bounty of new music they have just delivered, at this moment I really could care less about 64-bit or GUI or pretty much anything else on the wishlist! I'm good for 2018 (oh and I'll be back to grumble, I'm sure!)