Here's my take.
I think we should consider that people use BIAB in ways that are radically different from each other. If you are a pro composer, an amateur songwriter, a musician that uses BIAB for live gigs, a music teacher etc. I am sure that these people use BIAB in very, very, very different ways.
I also have the feeling that, for that reasons, many users use just a small minority of the MANY features that BIAB has to offer - but for each person, THOSE features are absolutely essential. I am an example of that. I think I probably use 5% of BIAB features, no kidding. But I am the happiest user in the world (thank you PG !!!!!!)
And yes, in my "ideal world", BIAB should develop only the features I use smile
But saying that would be quite silly of me, wouldn't it?
So, this is to say that we should be very careful in suggesting what is important and what is not, because what is important, or even crucial for you, may be irrelevant for many others - and vice versa. For example, I don't use at all RealBand. As far as I am concerned, if RB was abandoned tomorrow by PG Music I couldn't care less. But I understand that for other users RB may be crucial. I could go on with other similar examples.
So, what's my point, you ask?
My point is that I don't want to tell PG Music what specific features should be developed, which specific ones should be abandoned, which specific new ones should be introduced. I think only the folks at PG Music know this, better than anybody else.
However, there are some GENERAL issues that, I presume, affect most if not all BIAB users. And these are the ones mentioned in the first post of this thread:

1. RealTracks.
This is the "core" of BIAB. I cannot immagine any BIAB user who doesn't benefit greatly from having more / better realtracks. So, my feeling is that if PG Music develops more, better, higher quality, wider variety of Realtracks, all users will be happy.

2. Features: improve / fine tune / develop the features that are already there, rather than implementing new ones.
Now this could be debatable. However, BIAB is SO RICH already in features, that honestly I think that most if not all users would greatly benefit from a fine tuning of existing features (esepcially the ones that don't work so well - UserTracks comes to mind ...) rather than having a gazillion new features every year.

3. Bugs and Interface
Again, this is something that everyone would benefit. Who wouldn't want a better interface and a more stable program?

So basically, I'm repeating what the first poster said smile
As I said before, I totally agree with that first post.

And thak you again PG for this incredible product.