You can find nearly any commercially released music in the midi format. Commercially constructed midi files are very reasonable in cost but most songs are also available for free download and are very small files.

When you import and open a file in BIAB, it automatically detects and loads the chords into the BIAB chord chart, sets the key and tempo. You can search for the song title in the StylePicker and choose a style from the search results to play the chord chart.

Midi files are easy to modify and mute specific tracks to be replaced by RealTracks to make the song sound better. Midi files will accurately reproduce the melody of the song.

You can hear a song cover of "Cherish" I created yesterday from a Midi file that is a combination of midi and RealTracks and posted in the 'I just heard BIAB on Youtube forum'.

Starting your project with a Midi file will allow you to create a complete sgu for a song in just a few minutes.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.