Originally Posted By: furry
Behringer U-PHORIA UMC204HD Audio Interface is the one I use Mario and MME or ASIO gives the same results

Most of the time.... ASIO should perform way better than MME... Listening to the sample you posted, my first thought was you were running the EW samples through MME.

The thing that has me thinking it doesn't work with ASIO is due to the fact that I could not find any reference to it being able to work with ASIO drivers on it's website. Hence the reason you don't hear a difference. I might have missed it, but I didn't see it.

You might want to try the newer WASAPI driver to see if that makes a difference... or perhaps ASIO4ALL. Personally, I could never get ASIO4ALL to work. If you find that it doesn't work, remove it from the computer so it doesn't screw with other things in the machine.

First, see if the interface actually works with ASIO and then be sure you have it loaded properly and have the latency and the buffers set up correctly. Improperly sized buffers will cause issues most often on playback but not so much on the rendering. Playback has to happen in real time, but rendering can take it's time to get it right.... even with sub-par drivers.

E/W is a really nice sampler.... hope you get it functional

You can find my music at:
www.herbhartley.com
Add nothing that adds nothing to the music.
You can make excuses or you can make progress but not both.

The magic you are looking for is in the work you are avoiding.