Originally Posted By: Bluesraveler
I've tried that. It takes me through the process, and I copy and paste the serial code, and it tells me that Amplitude 'Custom Shop' is now authorised. Problem is that the program in BiaB is Amplitude 3 and the program on IK Mulitmedias page is 'Custom Shop' - can find no download for Amplitude 3 there at all. The problem is still here, where there is am intermittent hiss sound when trying to use anything that has Amplitude in the title.

@ jford, This is the same problem Bluesravaler has. And the 'Custom Shop' referred to was version 4 in my case, and I suspect the same for Bluesravaler.

I sent an email to PGMusic support. Still waiting to hear back but not sure anything can be done...

The problem seems to be that when creating an IK Multimedia account, Amplitube 3 (free) is no longer one of the freebies you get when creating the account, only Amplitube 4, presumably because it supersedes Amp 3.

And I can't find a link for Amplitube 3 (free) on IK Multimedia's website (which would trigger a serial number be made available that I could use to unlock for use in BIAB).

Thing is, IK Multimedia has no idea I purchased Band-In-A-Box, and so it wouldn't know I need a serial for the Amplitube 3 included in BIAB. But BIAB assumes when you create your IK Multimedia account Amp 3 (free) will be available with a serial no. and download link, which used to be the case, but apparently not anymore since Amp 4 now supersedes it.

But maybe the presets in the included BIAB Amplitube 3 Demo tracks will carryover when I change the VSTi to Amp 4 (need JBridge first). Or maybe the Amp 3 (free) is still available somewhere on their website. If not, I guess I'll just delete them. It's pretty intuitive how it works anyway, although would be cool to hear and see how the developers used this plug-in. :-)

Cheers

BIAB 2018 / Studio One 3 / Guitar Pro
Intel i5 (7th Gen) 3.00GHz / Win 10 Home 64bit
MBox (3rd Gen) USB / Macki MR5 Monitors