EDIT

Sorry JOHN seems you hit send before me - I have essentially same observation as you

EDIT out

The Amplitube 3 install is part of the BIAB install - it's a individual "check off" item to include or exclude during install. There should be no need to re-download it from your drop box or from IK MM. Additionally, if you bought BIAB 2018 on the external hard drive it's ALSO included as a separate install item under the folder

"your drive letter:\PGMusic\Installers\ikmultimedia_amplitube_3.11.2.exe"

I have AT 3 (and 4) and an IK account (for a long time) so I have no issues but I understand the dilemma that NEW BIAB AmpliTube 3 users or new IK Multimedia account holders have trying to get a SN from IK MM or PG for Amplitube 3.

As mentioned, the ISSUE is simply getting a Serial Number for AT 3 so it can be Authorized.

Either PG needs to supply a SN (and logically those SN's would have to be obtained from IK MM) or IK MM has to hand them out directly. But there's the rub, as someone already noted above, IK no longer sells or makes a free version of Amplitube 3 available - so SN's going forward are going to be an issue unless PG has a "generic one," a big block of them to hand out, works with IK to get them, or coordinates with IK to have IK send them out or otherwise work out a method to get AT 3 authorized)

Larry

Last edited by Larry Kehl; 01/08/18 09:42 AM.

Win10Pro,i9,64GB,2TBSSD+20TBHDDs,1080TI,BIAB'24,Scarlett18i8,Montage7,Fusion 8HD,QS8,Integra7,XV5080,QSR,SC-8850,SPLAT,FL21&others,Komp.14,IK suite&others, just a guitar player-AXE FX III &FM9T, FishmanTP, MIDIGuitar2, GK2/3'sw/GI20