Woooohooooo! Gregsby!

It is great to be back and over the top reactions like yours, well, imagine what it's like strapping on a jet pack and just avoiding the elevator altogether. I've decided not to do covers on the PG forum anymore and have converted my signature to a more conventional look. Since being on the Forum last I've gotten a boatload of new equipment. One thing I won't get, though, is a synth, like the Yamaha MX88. These are beginning to generate automated backgrounds just by playing a few simple chords and choosing a "style." In a way, they are reinventing the wheel because BIAB has been all over this for decades.

My visits will not be too frequent - for some that may be good! - because I'm not much of a composer. Every so often, something will go bang! and I'll get a tune that seems to come from nowhere. In the meantime, I can't tell you how heartwarming it's been to get this fantastic welcome back. Thank you for your kind words, my friend. And all the best for 2018.

Dean

Sweetwater Creation Station. BIAB 2018, Mixcraft 8 Pro Studio, Izotope Nektar 2, Ozone 8, KEYBOARDS: Kurzweil Artis 7, Crumar MOJO, Hammond XK-3, BASSES (fretted & fretless by Ibanez, LTD, Warwick. GUITARS by Guild, Gretsch, Ibanez, Eastwood (12 string)