I started to play around with this and found something strange going on. It might be something normal but I wanted to run it by everyone.

Started a new song with this chord progressions in.

C6 | Ebdim | Dm7 |G7

Taking the 1st measure of C6, When I chose a Pedal Bass note of C on beats 2 and 4 for 1 measure, the second I move the mouse to the Bar Box, I noticed that the On box where I put the C note in disappears immediately. I tried other notes in the chromatic scale and they seem to be OK and they stay in the box.

I then changed keys to G and when I put a G note in the box for the G chord on beats 2 and 4 in the 1st measure, the same thing happened and the G note I placed in the On box disappeared the second I moveed the mouse to click the Bar box. However, I was able to put a C note in, along with all other chromatic notes whereas in the key of C I would not put the C note in.

In other words, it looks like I cannot put the note corresponding to the key that song is in, in the On box for that chord.

Key of C on the C chord: Cannot put a C note in the box. Can put a G or B or Bb or Eb in just fine.
Key of G on the G chord: Cannot put a G note in the box. Can put a C or Bb or F# or A in just fine.
Key fo A on the A chore: Cannot put in an A note in the box. Can put in a Bb or C or Db or E just fine.

Same thing goes for the 2nd measure of Ebdim when I try and put in a Eb note, the 3rd measure when I try and put in a D note and finally on the 4th measure when I try and put in a G note. If the chord is a C6, I cannot put in a C note, if the chord is Ebdim, I cannot put in a Eb note, if the chord is a Dm7, I cannot put in a D note and if the chord is a G7, I cannot put in a G note.

Thoughts.

BIAB2024
Windows 10 Pro
WA6NCB