Hi Peter
Quote:

A finished song is either marketed, if you think it's commercial or put into a singer-songwriter's repertoire or it's cataloged and of course you can share it as you're doing here online. If you want to make it a pop or country song for radio play you probably need to have a professional demo made.

This is so true - this is why feedback here is critical - it often points out elements that we, as self producers/engineers, miss. My ultimate goal here is to produce "reasonable" demo quality with PG products - after all I'm trying to showcase the songwriter in me, not gunning for a recording contract. I will be taking out a membership with Taxi.com and attempting to find some interest for the more commercial tunes in my "repertoire".
Good to hear from you . . . and thanks.

Michee - glad you checked in. T-racks I had not heard of so I will investigate. You're right - it is how we like it - but sometimes by posting here on the Forum we find ideas that never occur to us because we are too close to our own productions to see something. That's why feedback is so great, isn't it?

Ian

Ian
My "Original Tunes" Site
My gene pool needs more chlorine.