Hi Ian,

If you take out a Taxi membership then submit to Taxi for a custom review and they will give you an opinion
from pros in the trenches. Of course it's still just an opinion. And through Taxi you can submit to publishers or
to TV and film for a sync fee. But just like getting a pro demo done, it all costs $. But the otherside is you learn a lot
about the music business , but of course a lot of what you learn is what not to do. In my opinion ,and I'm sure many people will
disagree, the whole Nashville Songwriter scene is mostly a rip off of music hobbists. But it's fun to hear your song
demoed out by pros and even a so so song sounds like radio material. I don't think you can make a pro demo with midi gear.
Not in the Nashville demo quality. Real tracks brings it much closer than midi though.

I like your song and it has more real truth in it than most songs you'll ever hear on Top 40 radio. But that's just the same reason
I don't think your song will be commercial, unless you find just the right listing that needs a song with that exact message.
Commercial songwriting is like making sausage, it's a product and it's ground out, and made to appeal to the widest audience. The
same musical and lyrical ideas keep being rewritten and updated. Maybe that's sour grapes, but that's the way I see it.