Hi Noel,

I left a couple of comments on your Soundcloud post not long after you posted it (thanks for the PM!). But i never got back here, until now, to leave a comment on this great forum.

Di and I are both so appreciative of this. It literally brought tears to our eyes. We can't thank you enough for rendering such a beautiful song that cma e as an inspiration from one of our forum posts. It sounds like Noel Adams - no one else. And that makes us very happy. That Adams guy is pretty danged good, you know!

we all have our challenges in life and sometimes get a burnt burger when we were expecting a steak. Every day is a struggle for her - and sometimes me - but we have a closet full of tenacity. I miss those days when she and I would spend hours in front of that camera and sing our silly butts off. And she's always been gorgeous to me.

Again, a personal and very heartfelt thanks for this masterpiece. God bless, my friend. And we send our love and well wishes for others on this forum who have to face uphill battles of their own.

Alan & Di

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops