Raddy,

Do you have the mp3 codecs installed on your system? They are not supplied by PG Music nor do they come with Windows.

If you need an mp3 and nothing else will do the job, I'd export it as a wav and then use a 3rd party wav to mp3 converter. This is how I always work and I use the freeware converter called FreAc (which is really good).

https://www.freac.org/index.php

If you are only after a compressed format and it doesn't have to be mp3 specifically, export the audio as wma (the Windows compressed format). This is usually better sounding than the mp3 (in my opinion, at least).

Also, I suspect that you need to run BIAB in 'Administrator mode' for audio conversion. This is different from logging into to Windows are the standard administrator.

To start BIAB in admin mode, right-click on the startup shortcut and select "Run as administrator".

This option can be set permanently for BIAB by right-clicking on the startup shortcut, selecting 'Properties' and then activation the "Run as admin" option under the 'Compatibility' tab.

Regards,
Noel

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024