Originally Posted By: jannesan
It is always pleasure to hear your new songs, they are always so positive, beautifully arranged with excellent vocals. This one is no exception, everything works perfectly, song that is "so beautiful, so remarkable the sunshine that makes my day". Your comments to other forum members' songs reflect also the same positivity that your songs. I feel I'm blessed to be part of this community where it is possible receive such a positive feedback and also get inspiration to songs from other members, like you have got here. Thanks Noel for sharing your new masterpiece and the story behind it smile

Janne

Janne,

I don't know what to say smile I really appreciate all your very kind and encouraging words. You've really taken me by surprise!

The great thing about this community is that the users here realise that each song that's posted is important to the person who posted it and that that person has done the very best he or she knows how to get the best possible result they can.... they are proud of their work, they want to share it with others and they feel that this community will support them.

I remember when Users Showcase first started out. It's certainly grown over the years to become an awesome little corner of the internet smile

Thank you for taking the time to have a listen and to write such supportive words. I am incredibly thankful.

May good things come your way as Finland starts to warm up a bit for Spring!
Noel

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024