Originally Posted By: eddie1261
Now does your "making of" video include drone footage? You have your first song out of the way. Now keep working at it.

I'll put some drone footage in just for you! Glad it's out of the way. I won't mention any other works in progress until I finish them. smile

Originally Posted By: RichMac
Thoroughly enjoyed your song. Lively backing and the ending caught me by surprise.

Thanks for listening sir.

Originally Posted By: BlueAttitude
Nice to hear a song from you! Pretty good first time post IMHO. Cool idea for the ending.

Thanks for the listen. I figure I can only better from here.

Originally Posted By: JoanneCooper
Well done on your very first song. I am privileged to have been part of it. May there be many many more now!

Thanks Joanne... and for the lyrics too! Not sure about 'many' more. But I'll start on another soon.

Originally Posted By: Al-David
Great to hear your first post! Sounding pretty danged good to me! I really enjoyed my listen!

Thanks Al. Appreciate the encouragement!

Originally Posted By: floyd jane
You did a terrific job on this. The backing tracks are well mixed. Nice balance between guitar/bass/drums. It reminded me of early Green Day. The genre makes the too-low-to-sing-vocal "work".
(For a track like this - heavy instruments - you can run the instrument mix through a good pitch shifter and bring it up a note or two in order to do a vocal when it's just a bit too low to sing to.).

I listened to Green Day a lot on their first couple of albums. Thanks for the tips as well! Always love advice I can learn from others.

Originally Posted By: Scott C
Excellent first post Steve. Great start. This was a very cool version. Loved the guitar. Super vocal.

Thanks for the feedback! Means a lot with someone with your talent.

Steve

BIAB/RB 2022, Pro Tools 2020, Korg N5, JBL LSR 4328 Powered Monitors, AKG/Shure Mics.
PC: Win11 PRO, 4 TB M2 SSD, 2 TB HD, 128 GB Memory