BIAB works well with MIDI; however, the sound you get is only as good as the sound module you use.

Also, unless you are looking to do exact covers (which require MIDI), BIAB also uses RealTracks, which are recorded audio phrases that adapt to your chord progression and sound like real live players because they are and were recorded by top studio session musicians.

Also, be aware the PGMusic offers a 30-day money back guarantee.

There are folks that use BIAB live; however, I would suspect most create either WAV or MP3 renderings of their accompaniment for both simplicity sake and consistency.

BIAB also comes with RealBand, a DAW that incorporates a lot of the BIAB song generation features.

Go listen to the User Showcase and you'll be able to hear some of the great original songs that people have used BIAB and RealBand to create. Browse the forum, and look at the video tutorials and you'll find yourself up to speed very quickly. And we users on the forum are happy to answer your questions.

Good luck.

John

Laptop-HP Omen I7 Win11Pro 32GB 2x2TB, 1x4TB SSD
Desktop-ASUS-I7 Win10Pro 32GB 2x1.5TB, 2x2TB, 1x4TB SATA

BB2024/UMC404HD/Casios/Cakewalk/Reaper/Studio One/MixBus/Notion/Finale/Dorico/Noteworthy/NI/Halion/IK

http://www.sus4chord.com