Hello, there, "molsenhouse"...

For some reason, your User's Forum "handle" vaguely reminds of a brand of beer crazy !!!

Concerning the blending of "different styles" you spoke of, if you were referring to the fiddle and banjo RealTrack solos, then I'm in solidarity with you. I wanted music for the bridge that would run that "Country train" right off its tracks!

I can barely wait to see how Band-in-a-Box evolves as far as the way the user could interact with the music-creation process. This may sound silly, but I imagine that in the future, the software could increasingly request more information from the composer.

Now, this is a fantasy, or course, but wouldn't it be the ultimate experience if BIAB's A.I. component became sophisticated enough to ask for answers to pertinent questions related to style and performance?

"Good evening, Loren! You have an incomplete chord progression in verse two. Would you like me to make some suggestions?"

Or:

"Loren, I think the drummer really is too busy from bars 25 through 30. Shall I instruct her to replace the sticks with brushes?"

Any old way, thank you telling me what your ears told you when you listened to Ms. Belladonna's "Bottom Dollar Blues."

Sincerely,

LOREN

"Music is what feelings sound like."-- borrowed from a Cakewalk Music Creator forum member, "Mamabear".