Dear Ms. Janice and "Bud"

Ha-ha laugh !!! That was funny, quoting my response to comments "furry" made about "Bottom Dollar Blues".

My dear Ms. Janice, what could be better than receiving a compliment about a musical composition you listened to that made you want to move your body??? Ain't that what the pleasure of music is all about??? I believe so, and strongly. Personally, that fiddle and banjo solo made me want to jump out of my chair n' start to hoofin' -- problem is, I ain't such a good hoofer!

The Maria Muldaur comparison took me by surprise. My brother was/is a big fan of her music, but I haven't listened to much of it, so I'll try to catch up.

"Don't wait so long for the next one" Man, I wish I could pop 'em out like you and other User's Forum contributors. Really, I wish I could, because I hear music in my head (and heart) virutally every minute of every day. But aside from being lazy sometimes, and my sometimes highly busy job, it is difficult for me to let a composition go unless I get extraordinarily inspired, as I was by Ms. Belladonna's fantastically provocative lyrics. It just takes me a l-o-n-g time to be certain that the music I hear in my head is coming out of my speakers/headphones as I work on it.

I'm really happy that you two said that you enjoyed "Bottom Dollar Blues". It was the most fun composition I've produced since I started contributing to the User's Forum.

Always sincerely,

LOREN

"Music is what feelings sound like."-- borrowed from a Cakewalk Music Creator forum member, "Mamabear".