HI Andrew. Makes no difference, did that with all the VST, VSTi, DX, DXi .INI files too. Rebooted also.
I checked .INI file's contents, manually removed lines referring to some plugins i no longer use with Notepad ... same story. I really think it must be related to an error in a .bt1 file, as the static starting point and end coincides with bar start/end, and it seems happening ONLY with the RT mentioned above. Re-generating makes the static appear at different spots. Besides the static appears on and off, sometimes half a song plays without it, and there is no regular time interval as such. AND also the same happens with this songfile in REALBAND v4

PS1) can you maybe send me a link that i can download ban341.bt1 to ban365.bt1 to see if that resolves matters?
Or download mine zipped together here for a checkup: bt1 files (folder Banjo, Clawhammer, Rhythm HipFolk Sw16 85)

PS2) the songfile is set to 2/4 at every beat, with some 1/4, and 3/4 bars inserted at verse endings etc, however stye static appears randomly it seems, not at beat count changing bars necessarily. -F