help please:

i have just reinstalled as downloaded from " my account "
All Xtra Styles PAK 1-4 (XSP14-A)
File Size (MB) Download
All Xtra Styles PAK 1 (Mac)
All Xtra Styles PAK 2 (Mac)
All Xtra Styles PAK 3 (Mac)
All Xtra Styles PAK 4 (Mac)

and updated style picker ( re-build @ both slow and fast options )

however can't find these styles:

Quote:
---------------------------------
_OSMIUM - A hard rock style with a RnB horn section. Also included are electric bass, two overdriven electric guitars, and hard rock drums.

_COOL_IT - This modern cool jazz style offers a new take on jazz swing, combining traditional jazz acoustic piano and guitar with half-time cool jazz bass and drums.

_GRIDLOK - A jazz bebop RealStyle with a trumpet solo and a half-time feel thanks to the bass and RealDrums. Electric piano, acoustic guitar, and a drum loop are also included.

_WHIMSY - This country waltz features a solo-accompaniment piano playing a fancy part. Joining in are held organ, electric guitar, acoustic bass, and Nashville drums.

_HAUNTS - An ultra-down-tempo 12-8 country style with a native tempo of 55 bpm. Pedal steel plays held and haunting notes. 12-string acoustic, electric bass, and brushes join in.

_ACHIEVE - This bright pop style features a big-sounding tom groove in the A section, keeping the beat for electric bass, acoustic piano, electric guitar, and 12-string acoustic.

_BEGONIA - A medium-tempo pop rock RealStyle with a held piano playing in half-time mode. Electric bass, two electric guitars, and Nashville drums join in.

_MONTANO - This style is a fusion of even-8 country and two double-time son montuno instruments. Instruments are baby bass, two acoustic guitars, pedal steel, and drums.

_BLAZZ - A playful combination of blues and jazz featuring a traditional jazz alto sax solo. Acoustic bass, two electric guitars, and Multi-Drums join in.

_BONITO - This modern bossa groove includes RealDrums and a drum loop playing in half-time mode. Bossa acoustic bass and piano play in normal time, along with jazz funk muted guitar.

Last edited by w; 02/08/18 02:14 PM.

Mac Audiophile 2020 2019 2018 2017 USB plus previous years versions

macOS Mojave - 10.14.6 @ Aug 16, 2019

iMac i3 3.6 GHz 8GB RAM 4K with Retina display

some examples @ sound cloud done with Mac Band and DAW's : https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks