Dear "jannesan"...

Out of a title as simple and stark as "One", you and Ms. Mira have created something that will surely appeal to many, in and out of the User's Forum.

Your sudden intuition that an acoustic piano would greatly enhance this new version was an inspirational moment of transporting musical clarity, in my opinion, at least. The piano along with Ms. Mira's voice crying out the imaginative lyrics turns "One" into a duet of sound and singing. To be emotionally moved by this composition required only a single listen, after which I wanted to just sit still and replay the performance in my head and heart so I could keep it there, close to me.

The cello and viola in concert with the RealTracks nearly obscures the fact that the piece was created using Band-in-a-Box. I think it could cause someone, anyone to argue that it couldn't have been produced with software, no matter how sophisticated or accomplished that software is. It simply sounds like it was performed and recorded in concert hall. I expected to hear applause when it ended, after a long pause held by a stunned audience.

I don't know how you did it, but you did. This is what the word "beautiful" was meant to describe.

Lost in it,

LOREN

"Music is what feelings sound like."-- borrowed from a Cakewalk Music Creator forum member, "Mamabear".