Originally Posted By: joden
Thanks Mario. I did have a cursory look at Studio One, but it may bear another one. I thought I had read somewhere that its MIDI implementation was not as complete as others.

The MIDI implementation is not as good as Sonar's was but it is usable. As you know I work virtually entirely in MIDI and I can get things done, however I do miss some of the more advanced MIDI features of Sonar. There are a number of videos and blogs about the differences and similarities between the two DAWs. The biggest problems I have are the technical terms are different and the shortcut keys are very different, but I'm getting the hand of it. It's a learning curve, at least for me as I have many years of Cakewalk under my belt.

As many Sonar users are now using Studio One a lot of MIDI suggestions have been made so hopefully some of them will get implemented in the next upgrade.

I want my last spoken words to be "I hid a million dollars under the........................"

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware