Originally Posted By: RichMac

Yeah. Inconvenience.
Raunchy lyrics and driving background.
Raspy Lawrence vocal.
All just right.

Cheers.
Thank you Richard.

Originally Posted By: BlueAttitude
Yeah, I love this! Great song, great lyrics and awesome vocal.

But man, the production!! The way you bring in the B3 at just the right time for example ... very cool. And then when you bring in the entire band ... WOW!

And mix on this is killer, everything sounds perfect, would love to know your process.

Well done!!!
Thank for the kind words Dave. I was a bit worried that I may have held off the drums for too many measures but in the end I did what came natural and didn't over think it. So I'm glad to hear that you liked it.

As for the mix, I have been using a judicious amount of reverb and delay lately. In this mix I have two reverbs, a delay, a slap-back, and a plate, and although not every instance is on every track there is a good amount of stacking. Also, I treat each instance as though it were an instrument in the mix. That is to say I eq them, I pan them, I may compress them, I will usually sidechain compress to the vocal so that the decay gets squashed when the vocal attacks. One metaphor that I like is I think of the instruments as a fish and the reverb is the water.