Prior to purchasing BiaB update to 2017 version for Mac, I had listened through some of the demo Real Tracks sets on the PG web site to see what was being offered. I specifically enjoyed a Real Track in Set 263 (Songwriter's Guitar and Cello Toolkit), which was "Guitar, Electric, BackgroundDreamyPopBalladFillsBrent Ev085", done by Brent Mason. I listened to the associated demo for 'band' and really liked it, hoping to use it as a basis for a song in the chord generating section after I purchased the update.

Upon purchasing the 2017 update, I found the specific Real Track sample in the finder (as listed above) under 'electric guitar', but upon attempting to generate the demo into the chord section, a different song was generated, totally unlike the song that had been demo'ed in the Real Track section on the PG web page from which I'd previously listened.

Am I doing something wrong in my attempt to generate the specific demo that I'd heard or am I unable to generate the correct demo in this way?