That seems odd Keith unless you're hauling your anvil collection...

I've been using those two wheeled collapsible carts since the first one came out around 1986 or so. I love em because they fold up completely flat in my trunk. They last so long I think I've had no more than 3 in 25 years. One finally fell apart maybe 6-7 years ago but other than that no problems. To me if you can get 5 years of pretty heavy use out of a $40 item, that's pretty good.

I've used them to take a 50 pound keyboard on the boat to Catalina numerous times and that is not easy. It's up and down a pretty long floating ramp with lots of bumps, then up another ramp into the boat then into the cargo area. In town I use it for the keyboard plus I'll come back to the car and take my 40 pound amp and stack other stuff on top of it. I try to load in two trips. As you know some gigs are a real schlep especially hotels and country clubs. Through the loading dock, down dark hallways, through a kitchen, all that fun stuff. We may think we're stars but we're just staff ya know?

This new stair climbing one looks way cool to me too.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.