I would like to see an effective Play List function in PT Pro. I use the old Cakewalk Professional on stage because it has an excellent Play List function and window. This is invaluable for live performances and allows me to easily skip around in the playlists to respond to requests or just change my mind about what songs I should be playing for the particular audience. Each play list in Cakewalk Professional allows up to 128 songs, but I would think the number of songs could be unlimited, as could the number of playlists. The feature allows the option of the next song being started by a keystroke. For ease of operation only a single key, preferably the space bar, should trigger playback. Using a two key trigger, like shift-F1 for example, is not practical for some of us who have our hands full with a guitar. A trogger for the next song is very helpful since I often like to talk to the audience between songs and I do not want the next file to start automatically. The feature should allow for easy loading and reordering of songs on the list. The lists should not be tied to an alphabetical arrangement or playback sequence, but should play back in the order they are entered in the playlist to allow customized playlists. Thank you very much for considering my wishlist suggestion. Scott