Originally Posted By: BlueAttitude
It amazes me that you can put out such a quality song in such a short period of time, I think you and David Snyder are pretty much the masters of being able to do that here.

Really good writing! Nice arrangement too, harp solo fit like a glove and I like the way you exited the solo and back into the chorus.

It will be good once you have settled into your new place and will have some time to take a breath, I'm assuming you will still be able to make music at the new place?

All the best to you guys, and good luck with the move!

Hi Dave,

Thanks a bunch! David is a pretty talented guy with a ton of creativity, so being in a sentence with him is a real treat. Some of my better songs were ones that came to me and got recorded in a relatively short time frame. Sometimes it works that way.

Ands yeah, I really liked the way the harmonica instrumental came out. Thanks for noticing. And we should be able to work on our music at the new place. We just can't get too loud with it. But we both have relatively soft voices and I plug my headphones into the guitar amp and usually everything else is computer generated. So, I don't expect too many problems.

Glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for the very nice words!

Alan

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops