Originally Posted By: Sundance
I thought this was really pretty Charlie. Enjoyed listening. Must say I miss hearing you sing though.

Thanks for taking time to listen and comment Josie. I appreciate your kind words about my singing and it only accentuates how sorely we've been missing you as well. Gosh, and we've been missing your fantastic vocals. The fact we both posted a bluegrass tune is a testament of how the stars align on occasion. Hope things are such that we'll be hearing more of you here on the forum.

Originally Posted By: HearToLearn
I thought I had commented on this already because I've listened to it a few times...actually, a good number of times.

I have to say it sounds authentic AND new at the same time to me. I'm not going to claim to know the genre as well as many here, but I do listen to it a fair amount. It's just such a great style of music.

I think the newness for me is the chord progressions that are being discuss. I personally, really like the choices you made. I like the unexpected that works!

Well done my friend! And, now for another listen...

Thank you sir. I always look forward to your posts and they are highly respected in this corner...

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.