I figured out what I was doing wrong but I could not understand how to apply it to BIAB although I use other vst plugins for effects and the Coyote synth without issue. I uninstsalled it because I did not care for it at all. I realize what I need is actually good presets for synth sounds like the arrpegiator without having to delve into creating the sounds myself. The Coyote has a couple of synth pads but it is limited. I have virtually no experience with creating my own sounds and I am a novice when it comes to midi so I need to keep things simple. I am creating backing tracks for worship and would like to add orchestral as well as synth pad type sounds. Sample Tank 3 as a standalone maybe?
Now that I figured that out I need to find a synth with good presets that will not break the bank. Any specific suggestions would be appreciated. The Pastor at my church wants to cover the cost for the midi controller which is great. I also just finished watching a BIAB tutorial on using BIAB with standalone synths. I think that may be a better approach for me. One question is if I am using a standalone synth for a track or two and then save the song , does it save the sound from the synth or do I have to actually press record and record the synth sounds into the song?

Last edited by Rich59; 03/09/18 07:38 AM.

BIAB 2018 latest build, Window 10 Pro 64 bit operating system
X64 based processor
Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU ES-2670 @ 2.60GHz
16 Gigs Ram
Tascam 2x2 audio interface. Podxt