Thanks.

I tried that and as many times as I set the default to landscape, click "Apply" and/or "OK" it's stubborn and reverts back to portrait.

I went to Control Panel > Devices and Printers > set Microsoft Print to PDF as the default > Right Click > Select "Printing Preferences" > Choose "Landscape" in the drop down box > Click "Apply" > Click "OK" and it immediately reverts to portrait.

Instead of "Printing Preferences" I chose "Printer Properties" > "Preferences" > "Landscape" etc. same results.

I even tried "Change Properties" the "Do you want to allow..." dialog box comes up > "Yes" > "Preferences" > "Landscape" > Apply > "OK" and it immediately reverts to Portrait.

I did notice one thing that might be a clue. In the status bar at the bottom of the Devices And Printers dialog box, when complete, it says "Status: Setup incomplete because of a metered connection".

I have no idea what that means.

I have an early gig today, so that is the next mystery.

I tried the same thing with the Nitro PDF Creator that came with my ThinkPad, and it does the same thing.

This also happens on two computers.

There should be a way if it works on yours.

Bob

Bob "Notes" Norton smile Norton Music
https://www.nortonmusic.com

100% MIDI Super-Styles recorded by live, pro, studio musicians for a live groove
& Fake Disks for MIDI and/or RealTracks