First, let me send out my sincere thanks to VideoTrack, Noel96 and Kent for taking the time to come back with advice.
I am happy to report that I was able to resolve the issue, and here is a summary of the process for everyone’s future reference.

1. According to Kent, the Rdas1061.dll file is the driver for a Roland Interface. The only Roland device connected to the computer in question is an old UA-4FX USB Audio Capture, which seemed to be working just fine. It was sending audio from the computer to desktop speakers without any problem.

2. I went to Control Panel to check the UA-4FX setup, but when I clicked on the icon I got an error message telling me, “Connect your device to change its settings.” As I said above, the device is connected and seemingly working fine. I tried moving it to another nearby USB port, but this did not resolve the problem.

3. I went to the Roland support site for the UA-4FX and did a search on connection problems, and came across the following: “Set the ADVANCED DRIVER switch on the side of the unit to ON.” I took a look and the switch on my unit was set to OFF. Simply sliding the ADVANCED DRIVER switch to ON displayed my driver setup and also eliminated my RealBand problem.

Thanks again, everyone. You folks were a big, big help.

Sincerely,

EC