For Arrangement / orchestration, piano / keyboard or guitar

Hi all, We often see sentences like "try to learn the theory" or "it's never too late to learn" but apart from a few private schools that cost a fortune, I've never seen schools or colleges offering courses for adults who have not been able to do the conservatory before. Do you think there can be special programs for adults without any knowledge in theory?

The online training or youtube tutorials do not interest me, we learn too much information without using them effectively, we do not know where to start and especially we do not know if we are on the right path and how to correct when it is not, I have a friend who has learned the keyboard alone and he plays like a disabled lol, he can not make certain chords, he has trouble relearning the good position of the hands and fingers and advised against learning alone, because it is very difficult to correct these mechanisms once learned.

I did years of graphic design but I want to stop everything and try to make my dream come true, I can now produce instrumental songs, but I always have melodies in my head and I would like to produce them more quickly.
Today I am ready to go anywhere in the world where I could learn piano and / or musical arrangement.

I do not have a tie and even though I'm 36 today, I'm ready to start all over again if there is such a training, so if anyone knows if it's possible, please let me know smile