Originally Posted By: Mark K
My dad being a vegetable farmer would often be praying for rain, but not for the same reason. My mom and him did seem to be awful chummy if it did rain.

I especially like how you stop at the end of "and i'm praying for rain" (end of verse?) giving real emphasis to the next phrase "i'm praying for rain" (start of chorus?). Sorry, I never know what is considered the verse or chorus of a song.

Thanks for stopping in for a listen, Mark. Appreciate it. (you identified those parts just fine...)

Originally Posted By: VideoTrack
Another contribution where you continue to surprise which is typical of the quality delivery from you Floyd. However, not for a second any less than the quality we've come to enjoy every time you contribute.

This is a fantastic production. I would go out on a limb and state that those drums drive the delivery better than a dedicated studio team could have performed. Yes, this is a really fantastic. Those Nashville houses ought to be paying real close attention wink .

Trev - thanks for those nice thoughts... These days, it's nice just to have a place like this where a few people will give a listen and (perhaps) enjoy what we do...