I still don't get why people load SEQ files in a live room to begin with. You aren't tweaking the mix if you are playing a guitar. I rarely play but the few times I have I played WAV files. The less variables involved, the less that can go wrong. Real Band can't crash during a song if I am not using it. I think of it like Woody Hayes and his "3 yards and a cloud of dust". Run the ball and very little can go wrong. And if you know how to EQ, those WAV files are quite bright and live.

To compare a live player to a DJ is not apples and apples to start with. Live bands play a mono mix through left and right speakers, anymore not always with a sound man to tweak during a song because they don't want to pay one, so the song plays through and they make changes between songs.

I have started to resave my songs without vocals because I may look to do shows in RV Parks when I hit the road. By then I should have 2 CDs and if I sell 5 of each that's $100, plus if anybody tips that's nice too. Since I don't really need to do this for income it doesn't matter if I make money or not. I have a feeling I'd move some CDs though.

Last edited by eddie1261; 03/29/18 04:13 PM.

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.