Thanks Noel,
The internet is a wonderful thing for a non melodic, non singing person like me.
James Dodd is a Welshman who has played on a couple of songs for me. This is the only one complete at present. The other couple are awaiting the singers to finsih their parts.
This is the 1st time I've worked with Tony Andrulonis. He's a chalkie in the US so we have something in common.
I've usually worked backward with BIAB - getting a rough draft into Reaper & them trying to get a Real Drum track to match etc. That ends up being hard yakka as my ancient Roland 505 drum machine has a slight wandering tempo issue which REALLY makes hard work for the Chord Wizard to lock in when I import the basic ideas.
That is evident in another track I'll upload in a while.
Well, working out & building the block in BIAB means I'll have a solid and locked in drum track and anything else I need to lift from the arrangement the program generates.
The song was inspired by a Janis Ian song - I'm a long time fan &, whilst this song is a million miles away stylistcally, I hope that some melancholy break through.
Thanks for your kind words.

Cheers
rayc
"What's so funny about peace, love & understanding?" - N.Lowe