Narayano,

It sounds like you might have accidentally entered some command somewhere that is telling the program to do this.

Have you tried using repeats like in sheet music? That could potentially cause this if not fully understood from a BIAB perspective.

If you want the song to play through three times from bar 1 to bar 33 and then end, the easiest way to do this is to set BIAB's number of choruses to '3' (this is the default). In BIAB terminology, a 'chorus' is used in it's pre-pop-music sense and means "once through the entire song".

Try this...

1. Use CTRL+T to switch to the same view that is on the image below (if you are in full-screen view).

2. Set the starting bar to 1 (#1 on image below).

3. Set the ending bar to 33 (#2).

4. Set the number of choruses to 3 (#3 on image).

5. I also suggest that you go back into Song Settings and activate the 2-bar ending. This will only happen at the end of the third time through the song (i.e. the end of the third chorus).

If you want to download a songfile template that I've set up with the above settings, just click on the link below. You'll need to...

• enter the chords
  • change to the style you want
  • set tempo
  • set key

songfile template (link)

Regards,
Noel

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
start end chorus.JPG (50.13 KB, 23 downloads)

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024