Until 513 i have been using Halion Sonic SE (3, 64bit jBridged to 32bit) without problems. However since 516 this morning the GUI only loads once in VST/DX synth settings, some times very slow again when reselected, sometimes no more, and BIAB hangs after that, needing a Windows (10, 64bit) Task Manager exit.

Selection buttons at the top grey out, x still works for exit in this situation, but Halion's graphics won't load until you reboot BIAB, but then again only once ... SEE FIRST PICTURE BELOW:

Closing BIAB after this is very slow, hangs for about 2 minutes before exit ... SEE SECOND PICTURE BELOW:

With Coyote wavetable (BIABs built in) it seems to work, with sforzando, 64bit jBridged to 32bit it also loads slow .... Developers, what have you changed?

Loading a MIDI demo you need to regenerate since the Realdrums will still be out of sync the firste time. (was before with 513 too)

PS i use ASIO, 'best', latency 256 samples (RME interface) via USB.

Running 'as administrator', and done a factory reset making all adjustments new ...... same sh*t (sh, didn't say it out loud). Any ideas? i go back to 513. F

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
BIAB 516 Halion won't load.jpg (79.18 KB, 56 downloads)