Hi All.

Here is a song that I wrote during February but never got round to posting to the forum.

I recently sent the BIAB RealTracks and the dry vocal recordings to my producer (Ogi Feel the Beat) who lives in Serbia and this is what he did with it.

THE DAY YOU WENT AWAY

The song is hosted on the new hosting site called Musicoin that you may have heard of being discussed on the Off-Topic forum. This is a revolutionary new hosting site where musicians are directly remunerated each time their song is streamed.

I am very positive about this prospects of this site because my view is that we all need somewhere to "put" our music so that it can be heard and here is a good place as any (but may be better because of the fact that we get rewarded for our creative efforts, even if it is only a few cents!).

I think it is like any thing else where you only get out what you put in. So to get results you need to participate in the community (they have quite a lively forum as well as competitions, artist and song of the week, remix challenges etc).

If anybody is interested in signing up to Muscoin I would appreciate it if you would use my referral link.

In writing this song I tried to imagine what the next morning would be like if my partner left me (although "how" he leaves me is up to the listener's interpretation:)

I wont answer the cell phone ringing
The dishes lie dirty in the sink
the dog is sleeping on your side of the bed
I cant even clear my mind to think

I wont throw out your toothbrush in the bathroom
There's even some old clothes in a case
The grass is growing high outside our bedroom door
Theres never any laughter in this place

I feel so shattered, falling into grief
I feel so shaken, falling apart

It was the morning
when you went away
autumn leaves falling
when you went away
I remember everything clear as the day
the day you went away

I wont clean the wine stains on the carpet
I dont have to make the dinner anymore
The cat is walking round wondering what he lost
he'll go back to the way he was before

I feel so broken, floating into grief
I feel so beaten, falling apart

It was the morning
when you went away
autumn leaves falling
when you went away
I remember everything clear as the day
the day you went away

The realtracks used are:
RealTracks in style: 366:Bass, Electric, Country Ev 065
RealTracks in style: 891:Piano, Acoustic, Solo-Accompaniment PopLiverpool Ev 065
RealTracks in style: 870:Guitar, Electric, Rhythm ModernRnBRockWarmQuarters Ev 065
RealDrums in style: NashvilleBrushesBalladPushEv16: a: Sidestick, Brushes b: Brushes
RT891:Piano, Acoustic, Solo-Accompaniment PopLiverpool Ev 06

Comments are always much appreciated.

Last edited by JoanneCooper; 04/21/18 10:35 AM.

LyricLab A.I assisted chords and lyric app. Export lyrics and import directly into Band-in-a-Box 2024.
https://lyriclab.net
Play-along with songs you know and love, download SGU files
https://playiit.com/