First of all let me say that I greatly appreciate each and every one here who makes this forum what it is!!! There are so many talented folks contributing to this group that it’s mind boggling! I have never made a negative type post here of any kind and I won’t start now! I will however, share some of my thoughts on this subject.
When someone takes valuable time out of their day to listen and comment on my material I feel like they deserve a personal response from me. It’s not an ego thing, it’s a courtesy! I will never make any apologies for this! Each of us have our own method and I judge no one. I will however state that when I spend (usually) about 2 weeks working on a song I would like it to have an opportunity to have some exposure for more than a day or 2. Anyone who puts this amount of effort into their work surely has similar sentiments. This forum is a great place to hang out and I would hate to see it devolve into something that’s negative and unpleasant. If it does, then I will spend my time elsewhere...life is too short for that nonsense! Let’s enjoy our music and not be bitter! Everyone keep on rockin ‘

Last edited by Torrey Bliss; 04/25/18 12:38 AM.