resurrecting this thread on un-droppable picks for people who have a hard time holding on to them...

I finally bought a 3d printer, and I've been printing some of my old ideas about how to make a pick that can't be dropped. I have no intention of trying to sell these, its mostly just a project that interests me.

But if anybody here actually has trouble keeping a good grip on your pick and would be willing to test some of my prototypes, just shoot me a PM with your snail mail address and real name (postmen get confused when a letter is addressed to some forum handle) and I'll be happy to send samples of whatever I'm working on. All I ask is that you reply back and give me your honest product review.

Obviously this is a very large forum and I can't afford to send free picks to everybody, so for now we'll limit this offer to the first 20 people who respond.

In your PM please tell me a little bit about the severity of your gripping dysfunction to help me decide which design(s) would be most appropriate.

(or, if anybody has a 3d printer I can just email you the files. )